kiddos

kiddos

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

testing...

I am trying out a new way of keeping my journaling for my Project Life. I ordered this great day planner/ organizer from Erin Condren. I am totally loving it. Never mind that I LIVE for keeping my life organized and this planner is WONDERFUL!!

I will have to give credit for this amazing find to MaryAnn Perry who also does Project Life, is on the Creative Team for Project Life and is simply fun. She mentioned one day about this planner and it sounded just like what I needed for next year so off to Erin's site I went. Talk about drooling over objects!! I was in organizing heaven with this planner. So very happy that I ordered it and it has come and I can use it. Even more special... Erin added November and December to the planner so I could start using it immediately to get the feel and flow of working with it before it came to 2012 and my notes that I will need for completing my Project Life.

I will have to take a picture of my planner. I LOVE IT!! Maybe tomorrow when the sun comes up I shall do just that to share with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment