kiddos

kiddos

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

crazy busy

It is that time of year so I guess it goes without saying. But still- breathing is sometimes good for you. I've been working on presents and decorating and cards and other goodies. I haven't baked a single cookie yet which is something that will need to be remedied this weekend. I know my family would love some sugar cookies.

I have heard from Becky Higgins that the new core kits will be in Amazon's warehouse this week!! oh my can you say happy me?? I know I can. That cobalt kit will be in my hot little hands!! Guess that means I should catch up my 2011 journaling. I had gotten through October but have not even touched November. I think I have all the pictures ready to be printed though. That's half the battle.

Off to work on some more cards. It never ends-

No comments:

Post a Comment