kiddos

kiddos

Saturday, December 31, 2011

happy new years eve

It is that time already! At least I think so. I do need to set up my new album so I can be sure. I may actually have to wait a week before the official start of my 2012 Project Life. I think the 2011 album goes into 2012.

But I digress... the new year will be here before you know it and here you will find my pictures for the year. I am going to work hard to get them off my camera in a timely fashion. It may not be daily, but at least weekly. I feel that will help keep me organized this year.

I am faithfully using my Erin Condren life planner to record our daily happenings. I need to go through and update the Picture of the Days (POTD) for the last five or six weeks. I have them... just not written down in my planner. Oh yeah... I've got a code for York to order some prints on sale. All the more reason to get my act together.

But first I think I need a shower to warm up. Chilly here today and only getting colder. I think winter may have found us starting with the new year. darn.

I am still trying to kick this cold to the curb but it is holding on quite tightly. Hoping I will feel well enough to go to a friends New Years Eve party later. We went to see the Muppet movie yesterday and I wasn't sure I was going to make it through. Dumb cough and headache.

Shower, then organizing pictures for ordering. Yes. That is my day. Not everyone can live this glamorous life!

No comments:

Post a Comment