kiddos

kiddos

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

february 19- february 21

February 19- Two carloads of my wonderful friends met up at Flatbread and it was so good!! Not only the amazing food but the fun we had. Thank goodness they had the sense to put a large group of women in a separate room. We were not out for a G-rated evening. After dinner we were off to see the ({VDay 2012})  presentation of The Vagina Monologues

AMAZING TIME! 

Never been prouder to be a woman and to be with such great ladies. They are wonderful and supportive and understanding... and simply gorgeous women. I do believe it's good for them to be in my Project Life.


February 20- Slow cooker hot cocoa!! Seriously the best stuff on Earth. I found it on Pinterest. When I went to the blog to read up on it, the amounts were different than the picture that was posted on Pinterest so I went with that.

Here is the recipe that I use in case you are interested. But be warned, once you make it you will want it FOREVER!! One slow cooker, 2 cups heavy whipping cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 6 cups of milk (I have used both whole and 2% and it comes out great with both), 1 14ounce can of sweetened condensed milk and 2 cups of milk chocolate chips (not the semi sweet kind). Put it all together in your slow cooker on low for two hours. Stir it pretty often. After two hours enjoy the sweet goodness. I add mini marshmallows to mine. oh boy oh boy.

Anyway... this is my picture for that day.


February 21- I took this in the morning looking out my kitchen door. The snow is still there as by the time the sun gets warm, it has moved and that spot is in the shade. Someday it will go away.


No comments:

Post a Comment