kiddos

kiddos

Friday, January 27, 2012

children's museum field trip

Today was an amazing day. I was able to go with the kindergarten class on their field trip to the Children's Museum. Such a great group of kiddos. Love them all to pieces!!

January 27- This will probably end up being the POTD...Alex coming out of the submarine. (I think I have a picture like this of Kira doing the same thing. Need to find it)


Then again, this would be a great group picture for Project Life. I could save it for Alex's school years book.


This one is pretty darn cute! The author of the book that was represented in that room was on the phone when you lifted it up. He thought it was pretty amazing.


Of course I could use this one with King Alex!!


Gonna be a hard day to decide which picture to use. Who knows what it will be? Certainly not me!

2 comments: