kiddos

kiddos

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

slow and steady


  • I am journaling faithfully in my wonderful Life Planner from Erin Condren. Which reminds me I should take a picture of it as it is so amazingly wonderful.
  • I am taking pictures. Trying to capture this crazy life that is us. Different angles, different scenes, you know... not the usual or what I have already taken for my previous Project Life albums.
  • I am trying to be a good mom and wife. Sometimes I don't feel I am doing so good and others I think I rock the world.
  • I am enjoying 2012. Even if the world ends this year. LOL :)
Feeling a little sentimental today. My poor little guy has a nasty cough and runny nose that will not go away. He is tired and cuddly (not complaining on the cuddling part at all) but I feel so bad for him. I would love to take it all away and make him better. Hoping soon he will be back to his 100% full of vim and vigor kind of self.

Plus I am hoping that if you are reading this you are not noticing my lack of pictures. I have them- on my camera but this tired worried mommy is heading to bed. When kids are sick, mommy doesn't sleep well.


No comments:

Post a Comment