kiddos

kiddos

Thursday, June 21, 2012

april 29- may 5

April 29- This will be a picture of the Rite Aid in our town. Not today... but it will appear in my album.


April 30- My jacket that I didn't realize had fallen off of my grocery cart until much later in the morning and I had to go back to the store. Thank goodness it was found by an honest employee who turned it in.


May 1- Raining. It would be a frequent theme of the month.


May 2- oh yes... we had to call them for our sewer line. Thank goodness there were no roots in the line just a small dip that caused the plug. Adding that to the things to do list.


May 3- Alex's pants drying from him running through the grass at pick up.


May 4- Me and my twin finally getting together for a scrappy weekend at our friend Nancy's place.


May 5- Super moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment