kiddos

kiddos

Friday, June 22, 2012

may 27- june 2

May 27- Lazy kind of day here at the Foltz House.


May 28- Happy Memorial Day! Alex is now hooked on the mighty avengers game thanks to hubby.


May 29- New napkin/ utensil holder for the table. My green one was not holding the silverware upright instead letting it slide down and not be where it was supposed to be. I got this one at Target. Those are all our Mickey silverwares.


May 30- Stopping to get some cash for Kira so she can enjoy her field trip to watch the Fisher Cats in Manchester.


May 31- Daddy was going to be home late so I made this Sunday chicken that I found on Pinterest. I turned it into a slow cooker meal as I didn't want to turn on the oven and heat the house up. It was pretty darn good.


June 1- We went to TGI Friday's for dinner. Alex was super excited to have the crayons. Works for me.


June 2- What a cool mileage!! I had to pull over at the local golf course to get this picture before I could continue on to my hair appointment. I have had the van for four years this August and I was happy to capture this moment!!


No comments:

Post a Comment